To get more information or to express interest in the progress of this exciting new early childhood facility, please contact us OR
- download our Waiting List Form (PDF)
- download the full enrolment form for 0-3 Year Olds (PDF)
- download the full enrolment form for 3-5 Year Olds (PDF)
Heathcote Valley Preschool welcomes family and friends to join in and visit children as they wish. A swipe card system will allow access for regular enrolled families in and out of the building. New visitors to the centre are most welcome to visit us, at a pre-arranged time or required to ring the bell and the centre administrator will welcome them in.
If you would like to book a place for your child the place will be secured for you upon receipt of your completed enrolment form and administration fee. Spaces will be saved on a first come first served basis. We encourage you to send in your form as soon as you have made your decision to avoid disappointment and to enable us to plan our staffing requirements.
A non-refundable administration fee of $50.10 is required to secure your child’s place (cheques payable to Heathcote Valley Preschool Limited). If the hours you require are not available, your child will be placed on our waiting list and you will be informed of approximately how long it will be before a space becomes available.
- Confirmation of your child’s booking will be confirmed via email and phone.
- Please ensure you include your email address on the enrolment form.
- Spaces will be saved on a first come first served basis.
Prior to Starting
- We will need a copy of your child’s birth certificate or similar proof of birth.
- We will need to sight or take a copy of your child’s immunisation records.
- 20 hours ECE forms completed for 3 and 4 year olds.
- If your child will be sleeping you must view the sleeping facilities and read the sleep policy.
- Inform us of any allergies, illnesses or restrictions your child might have.
- Enrolment form returned and non-refundable administration fee, this provides you with a starter pack which includes a quality Kathmandu fleece vest and hat which is embroidered with Heathcote Valley Preschool.
- Booked times can range from full week sessions, full day, morning, and afternoon sessions.
- Full day sessions must be booked for a minimum of 8 hours, morning and afternoon sessions must be booked for a minimum of 5 hours.
- Within all sessions you are welcome to drop off or collect your child at anytime within a session.
- All children must be booked in for a minimum of 2 sessions per week.
- 2 weeks notice is required for changes to your child’s booking.
- 3 weeks notice is required when cancelling your child’s booking.